- Responsible in handling entire end-to end recruitment activities.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Initial telephonic screening of candidates profile.
- Scheduling for Preliminary Interviews & Lining up the shortlisted candidates for final interview.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates.
- Responsible for closure of positions in the stipulated timeline agreed with Operations Team.
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Candidates having good experience working on BPO/ call center requirements are highly preferred.
- Employee relationship would be advantage for the profile.
**Looking out for candidates having lateral hiring experience, into BPO/ Call center**
Required Candidate profile
- Must be Graduate.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Recruitment.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Basic Excel Skill/ maintaining tracker
- should have worked on Job Portals.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent