Angular/Ionic Mobile App Developer
- Working Experience in Angular any version & Ionic is a must.
- Good Understanding of REST API's
- Knowledge of IONIC 3/4 Preferred.
- Must have knowledge on HTML, jQuery, Mobile/Ajax, CSS,
- Good understanding of Application Work Flow.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Stay updated with the latest trends
Basic Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Working on Hybrid/ Ionic App platform and developing the application in collaboration with other team members
- Understanding customer needs and translating that into mobile application framework
- Detailed design and analysis of requirements
- Designing and developing mobile application based on best practices and requirements
- Testing the application and providing support
- Documenting project plan, technical specifications and approach
- Assist in refining and enhancing mobile architectures and frameworks
- Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
- Status reporting on development activities
- In case of any learning share with the team as a blog, sharing session
Should ideally document and share any new technique implemented
"Interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org [or] Directly apply to the post"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent